Wow, this might be crazy, but I'm going to give it a try. I want to be able to share more of our pictures with friends and family, and thought this would be a great site to do that in. We will also be able to chat, and leave messages with each other at our leisure. If we find this doesn't work... then we'll drop it. I have had a great Christmas, it was really special since we were able to spend extra time at the farm, and knowing that this would be the last one it made every moment extra meaningful.
Monday, January 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I find this a great way to share with friends and family. It is impersonal doing things this way rather than doing a personalized email, or sending pics in the mail. But it definitely saves time, when time is of the essence.
Looking forward to some more posts :)
Post a Comment